Dog Sitting Franchise Opportunities
If you are a dog lover and would love to work from home with flexible hours then you are about to learn how to run your own PetStay business. Working from a home office running your own dog sitting service, providing an alternative to kennels and matching customers to one of your network of local dog carers.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PET SITTING FRANCHISE THEN LOOK NO FURTHER:
PetStay have been established since 2005, they are a market leader in home boarding, providing an alternative to kennels. PetStay are unique by leading the way in the home boarding market.
If you have ever dreamed of been your own boss and working the hours that suit you then make sure you don’t miss this opportunity in your area.
The PetStay Franchise is a life changing choice for you and your family giving you the dream of working from your own home office with very low overheads whilst matching customer’s dogs to one of your network of dog carers. Home boarding is a growing market as dog owners just don’t want to put their dog in a kennel and are looking for a professional service that can provide a home-from-home environment for their beloved dog. PetStay provide this and more.
We have built up a successful business with very strong branding that people recognise and are now looking to expand PetStay through franchising.
We are Yorkshire based but are looking for new franchisees to join the PetStay team so we have divided the UK into large exclusive territories which gives franchisees the potential to build a successful business.
- No previous experience required – full training given in all aspects of the business
- High income potential – £36,000+ per annum
- Low overheads
- Run the business from home
- Flexible working hours
- Fits around the children
- Large exclusive territory in which only you can operate
- Complete business start up package
- 3 day comprehensive training at head office at the beautiful Hesslewood Hall, East Yorkshire
- PetStay Booking System
- Ongoing training
- Ongoing support
- Marketing campaign
- Use of all PetStay branding
- Lead generation
- Own page on website
- Expert advice on the industry
- Central Website
- Networking with other franchisees
Why choose a PetStay Franchise?
Below we have highlighted the main benefits of being a PetStay franchisee.
Proven Business Formula
As a PetStay franchisee you will have the opportunity to build a successful business with the training, support and experience of an established business behind you. We have a proven business formula which will form the basis on which your franchise operates.
The earning potential for a PetStay franchisee can be seen in the earning potential section of the prospectus.
The other great benefit to owning a franchise business is that you could have a valuable asset that you can sell in the future.
Each pet sitting franchisee is given an exclusive territory to work within. This means that only you can operate and market within your chosen area.
The size of your area means that you have the opportunity to build a sizeable business over the coming years.
Proven Lead Generation
PetStay has a proven business formula for generating leads and business.
Key areas we cover include target markets, sales activity, lead generation tools and techniques, lead conversion and how to maximise your turnover.
Credibility and Use of Company Brand
As part of the franchise agreement you get to use the PetStay processes, systems, name, logo, website and stationery. This gives you the credibility and confidence to go out into the market place and get off to a good start. It also enhances your position in the mind of potential clients that they are dealing with an established and reputable company.
Training and Ongoing Support
Ongoing comprehensive training and support will be given to franchisees which combine on the job and office based training. Franchisees have excellent support enabling them to achieve business growth.
You will have dedicated support directly from the people who have successfully built the business.
Working from your own home office, fitting it around your family and can be worked in flexible hours. The core of the pet sitting franchise is placing customers dogs with one of your network of dog carers. Your customer services skills will come in to play by making sure your customers have all the information they need and you can reassure them that PetStay is right for them and their dog/s.
- Taking details about the dog/s, matching your customer dog/s to the most suitable carer and organising meetings for them to visit the carer.
- Sending out booking forms and invoices.
- Sending out confirmations by email and by post.
- Entering bookings onto the PetStay Booking System
- Answering the phone and your emails.
- Interviewing new carers, making sure you only take on the very best.
- Local marketing, visiting vets, groomers and rescue shelters etc
- Attending local dog shows maybe and having a stand for the day
- Keeping your accounts upto date.
- Looking at new ways to reach more potential customers and carers in your area.
- Sending head office pictures and reviews from your customers for the website or facebook page.
- If you decide to home board dogs yourself then you would be caring for that dog/s, going for walks, playing and generally making sure they also have a lovely holiday, the dogs fit perfectly into you working from home.
It is a varied day and can be very flexible but you will be dealing with dog owners and helping them to find the perfect holiday home for their dog/s
One year on… A year ago we were just deliberating whether to take on a PetStay franchise and we’re so pleased we ‘took the plunge’! It’s been a busy and exciting year and we feel we’ve made real progress in developing PetStay in the Harrogate and York areas. We’ve recruited a wonderful team of carers who have had the pleasure of caring for many lovely dogs. It hasn’t all been plain sailing, but it’s been great to know Carole is always there to offer advice and support when we need it and we are really looking forward to our second year as PetStay franchisees.
Sally & Garrod Cooper
“When we heard about this opportunity we knew it was too good to miss. Being PetStay existing dog carers we knew what an excellent service they offered. The whole franchise experience was really straightforward. The training was very enjoyable and we left with the skills to start our new business knowing we had full support from head office. We would highly recommend this franchise if you love dogs, want to work from home and have flexibility in your working life”
Kath & Colin Younger
“Wow! I can honestly say that after one month of being a PetStay franchisee, I completely love it! Carole has been so supportive, always at the end of the phone when I needed her, helping with questions or concerns I’ve had and ringing me to see how I’ve been getting on. PetStay has taken off far better than I could have anticipated too – yes, I had concerns at first about finding carers, but after placing an advert in local papers the response was so phenomenal that it gave me an excellent choice of carers. It also boosted PetStay advertising, as I’ve had enquiries off the back of the adverts. Client enquiries and bookings have quickly followed, the Google advertising by Carole has given me a good internet presence in my local area so many have come direct through the website. That said, many have also come from sheer hard work of visiting vets, pet shops, local shops, Post Offices and dog groomers and placing adverts in their windows. In short, after 6 weeks PetStay Suffolk is finding its feet very well, better than I expected, and with Carole’s support and the reputation of PetStay’s brand well behind the franchise, I can see it going from strength to strength.”
PetStay Gloucestershire started advertising only 2 weeks ago today. I’m SO proud to declare that it has been a runaway success so far. I have an AWESOME team of carers, fabulous customers and the diary is fast filling up with bookings.
If you would like to be a part of this success story either as a super star carer or to have your beloved dog cared for by us then please do get in touch: Emma 07815 497632 / 01242 702006 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.petstay.net
The franchise package
Franchise Cost: £5,995
VERY SPECIAL OFFER & NO VAT TO PAY
NOTHING TO PAY FOR THE FIRST
The PetStay franchise includes the following:
- Trading under the PetStay brand name
- Use of the PetStay registered trade mark
- An exclusive territory for you to trade in
- 3 full days training at the beautiful Hesslewood Hall where we are based– on our company, operations and all aspects of running your own PetStay franchise
- Networking with other franchisees
- Permanent ongoing head office support
- Complete start-up package – including stationery and sales literature
- Operations and resource manual
- A dedicated & integrated web presence
- Your own page on the main website
- Your own email address
- PetStay Booking System
- 10,000 A5 Leaflets
- 5,000 A6 Leaflets
- 250 Letterheads
- 500 Business Cards
- 250 complimentary slips
- 250 complimentary slips for PetStay pack
- Dog Tags
- Corporate apparel (t shirt)
- A disc with all booking, carers, legal forms to be printed off when needed
- Vehicle Magnetic Sign (Please note you don’t need a special car, your own is fine)
Who are we looking for to join us at PetStay?
We are looking for hard working individuals with a passion for dogs, drive, the determination to succeed, enjoy giving excellent customer service and want to provide the very best home boarding service in their area. You have a head start with PetStay.
We want to work with people who believe in our service and love dogs. The characteristics we are looking for are as follows:
- Dog lover
- Keen to run your own business
- Want to work from home
- Good with people
- Able to work hard for yourself
- Honest and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills
Request for more information
If you would please complete our contact form on the contact page and then we will email you a copy of the PetStay Prospectus.
If after reading through the prospectus our next steps are to answer any questions you may have regarding the franchise and then arrange for you to visit us at the PetStay office and see the operation at first hand. We are based at Hesslewood Hall which is a grade 2 beautiful building with green fields, peacocks and a view of the Humber Bridge.
Please ring 01482 470281 or email us at email@example.com and we will email you an
Hesslewood Hall Business Centre
Or you can call us on 01482 470281 for an informal chat