PetStay offer a franchise that enables you to work from your own home office, which fits in with the family and school runs.
Click here to vote now! (Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the Mum and Working page in order to fill out the vote!)
PetStay has been established since 2005 and provides a home dog boarding service to many, many happy customers and their four legged friends. Carole Davy, the founder of PetStay, started the company in East Yorkshire because she did not wish to put her two dogs in a kennel environment, but found there was no alternative in her local area.
PetStay have grown across the UK by franchising and now offer their much wanted service in many parts of the UK, they have opened 32 NEW branches since 2013. We are now looking for more likeminded people to join the PetStay team and run their own PetStay local branch.
PetStay are unique, in that it was the first home dog boarding company to be licensed in many areas. Over the years the company has established an excellent reputation for providing a home from home environment for dogs using hand-picked local carers who provide the best possible care for dogs while their owners are away on holiday.
Being away from their owners is always a difficult time for dogs but being with a loving carer in a home environment, with their normal routines being kept makes the whole experience much less stressful. We have many repeat bookings year after year and are confident that when holiday time comes around, PetStay will give owners peace of mind and their dogs will be able to relax, play, eat and enjoy their holiday too.
Working from Home with a PetStay Franchise
Work from your own home office, fitting it around your family working flexible hours. The core of the franchise is placing customers’ dogs with one of your network of dog carers. Your customer service skills will come in to play by making sure your customers have all the information they need and you can reassure them that PetStay is right for them and their dog/s.
• Taking details about the dog/s, matching your customer’s dog/s to the most suitable carer and organising meetings for them to visit the carer.
• Sending out booking forms and invoices.
• Sending out confirmations by email and by post.
• Entering bookings onto the PetStay Booking System
• Answering the phone and responding to emails.
• Interviewing new carers, making sure you only take on the very best.
• Local marketing, visiting vets, groomers and rescue shelters etc.
• Attend local dog shows and/or perhaps have a stand for the day
• Keeping your accounts up to date.
• Looking at new ways to reach more potential customers and carers in your area.
• Sending head office pictures and reviews from your customers for the website or Facebook page.
• If you decide to home board dogs yourself then you would be caring for the dog/s, going for walks, playing and generally making sure they also have a lovely holiday; the dogs fit perfectly into you working from home.
Every day is varied and can be very flexible, but essentially, you will be dealing with dog owners and helping them to find the perfect holiday home for their dog/s.