About being a PetStay dog carer
Have you ever thought how wonderful it would be to look after dogs in your own home? If you’re a dog lover and want to have a home based, flexible role that lets you look after dogs in your own home then maybe you will love being one of our carers.
Why you will love becoming a PetStay dog carer:
- Looking after dogs in your own home
- Fits into your lifestyle
- Healthy and sociable
- Only dogs from the same household
- You will meet any potential doggy guest first to make sure you are happy
- We match the dogs to you, only take dogs that suit you
- All food is provided and we will be there for you 24/7 support
- We provide insurance and all PetStay stationery
- Joining the market leader in home dog boarding
“We’ve been PetStay carers for over 8 years and love all the different dogs we look after”
Becoming a PetStay Carer is a fantastic way to have the experience of owning a dog without the full-time commitment of being a dog owner. You can choose how often and the types of dogs that you look after, you will also meet every customer and their dog before they book to ensure that both parties are happy. PetStay take great care in matching dogs to the best carer suitable for their needs.