WHAT IT IS TO BE A PETSTAY FRANCHISEE…
The core of the home dog boarding franchise is placing customers’ dogs with one of your network of dog carers whilst the owner goes on holiday.
Working from home with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, you will run your own business enabling you to have a better work/life balance.
Picture your day…
Have you ever wondered what it could be like to run your own business working from home? Picture yourself firing up your laptop whilst clicking the kettle on and booking in your next spin class or round of golf, all of this before your workday begins.
A typical day as a PetStay Franchisee would include:-
- Speaking with your customers to take details about their beloved four-legged friends before matching them to one of your network of carers.
- Arranging a meeting between your customer and carer to ensure both parties are happy.
- Arranging all the necessary paperwork for your customer to process and confirm their booking.
- Entering bookings on the bespoke purpose built PetStay system.
- Continuously working on growing your business through local marketing, visiting like-minded businesses along with attending/exhibiting at local dog shows in your area.
- Canvassing to recruit new carers and then following a selection progress through to the interview stage.
- Managing your own admin and keeping your accounts up to date.
- Looking at new ways to reach more potential customers and carers in your area.
- Regular contact with Head Office to share reviews, news, and performance.
As your PetStay branch can be ran from home, you will find you can have more time for yourself and your family/hobbies. All of this without the commute or traffic!
PETSTAY – WHO ARE WE?
PetStay began in 2005 when founder Carole Davy struggled to find care for her two beloved Cocker Spaniels, Cassie and Lucy, whilst she went on holiday. She knew a boarding kennel would make her pooches anxious and wanted a stress-free environment they could relax in.
Carole recognised having home from home surroundings for Cassie and Lucy, would mean she could relax on holiday safe in the knowledge that they were being well looked after. With their daily routines unchanged, in a caring home that wasn’t too dissimilar to their own, she knew they would be happy.
From there, Carole grew her business across Hull, the East Riding of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire before making the decision to franchise in 2012. Now, PetStay is a market leader in the dog home boarding sector, which provides a fantastic one on one service for all our lovely customers and their four-legged friends.
Choose a PetStay Franchise if you
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
As an award-winning successful franchise model operating since 2005, you will be joining an ever-growing network. Our branding is easily recognised throughout the UK giving you the credibility and confidence to offer the 5* service that is already associated with PetStay.
As a PetStay franchisee you will have the opportunity to build a successful business with the training, support, and experience of an established brand behind you. We have a proven business model which will form the basis on which your franchise operates giving you a head start if you have never run your own business before.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the industry we work in and offer you our extensive experience and will guide you every step of the way. We believe in our 5* service so we want you to provide only the absolute best to your customers and carers.
A PetStay Franchise gives you the potential to have unlimited earnings with low overheads in a growing market. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and grow your own franchise business with the potential to provide you with a valuable, saleable asset in the future.
Training and Support
PetStay has a proven formula for generating leads and business. With our wealth of experience and successes, during training you will receive all the tools you need to kick start your branch. Key areas we cover include target markets, sales activity, lead generation tools and techniques, marketing and using social media, lead conversion and how to maximise your turnover.
The training and support that PetStay offer is ongoing. Our team at head office with their pool of knowledge, will keep you up to date with business trends, changes to the sector, as well as sharing best practice with your fellow franchisees. Not only this but we are with you every step of the way with as little or as much support as you need.
With all of this behind you, choosing a PetStay franchise will be the opportunity you crave, with the reassurance of the PetStay brand giving you the confidence to succeed.
The PetStay Package
Our Standard Franchise Cost is £9,995 + VAT.
It’s vital when launching your business to allocate a budget to marketing. The great news is PetStay is now guaranteeing…
£1,500 of your initial investment will be put back into your business through:
A fully comprehensive marketing and action plan
License costs covered
First year’s business insurance paid for
This way you have the best head start to build brand awareness and recruit a team of dog carers in your area.
The franchise cost is low, but our standards, criteria, and expectations are high. We want to work with the absolute best, and we keep our costs down to ensure we are making this fantastic opportunity available to everyone.
The start-up package also includes:-
- Trading under the highly recognised PetStay brand
- An exclusive area for you to trade in
- Extensive training at head office to cover all aspects of running your own PetStay franchise with ongoing support thereafter
- Networking with other franchisees including regional meetings to share best practices and tips, along with a private Facebook forum to ask questions and share tips and advice
- Complete start-up package – including stationery and sales literature with outlook business account
- An operations manual that includes the PetStay standards and all of the documents you require to operate your business
- A dedicated & integrated web presence with your own business page
- A purpose-built software booking system that will streamline your business enabling a professional and prompt service to your customers
- Corporate merchandise for trade shows, visiting carers, and general marketing promotions
- The knowledge of a successful award-winning business model
REQUEST A FREE PROSPECTUS BELOW
So if you are…
• Hard working, self-motivated and have a desire to succeed
• Passionate about dogs
• Ambitious and want to be your own boss
• A fantastic communicator who can provide excellent customer service
• Able to multitask with a comfortable set of computer skills
• Committed and have a strong work ethic
WE WANT YOU!!!
To request the PetStay Prospectus please complete a few details below, call 01482 307684 or email us at email@example.com and begin the next chapter in your life, your PetStay journey!