Why choose a PetStay Franchise?
Here are just a small number of benefits to being a PetStay franchisee:
Proven Business Formula
If you have ever dreamed of being your own boss, working the hours that suit you and have a genuine love of dogs then make sure you don’t miss this fantastic opportunity in your area.
Your own team of dog carers
As a PetStay franchisee you will have the opportunity to build a successful business with the training, support and experience of an established business behind you. We have a proven business model which will form the basis on which your franchise operates.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the industry we work in and offer you our extensive experience and will guide you every step of the way. We believe in our 5* service so we want you to provide only the very best to your customers.
A PetStay Franchise gives you the potential to earn a high income with low overheads in a growing market. You can see why people choose the award winning PetStay Franchise.
There is the opportunity to own and grow your own franchise business with the potential to provide you with a valuable, saleable asset in the future.
Large Exclusive Territory
Each franchisee is given an exclusive territory to work within. This means that only you can operate and market within your chosen area. The size of your area means that you can build a sizeable business over the coming years.
Proven Lead Generation
PetStay has a proven business formula for generating leads and business. Key areas we cover include target markets, sales activity, lead generation tools and techniques, lead conversion and how to maximise your turnover.
Recognised Company Branding
Our branding is easily recognised throughout the UK giving you the credibility and confidence to offer our 5* service.
A Day in the Life of our Franchisees
Work from your own home office, fitting it around your family working flexible hours. The core of the pet sitting franchise is placing customers’ dogs with one of your network of dog carers. Your customer service skills will come in to play by making sure your customers have all the information they need and you can reassure them that PetStay is right for them and their dog/s.
- Taking details about the dog/s, matching your customer’s dog/s to the most suitable carer and organising meetings for them to visit the carer.
- Sending out booking forms and invoices.
- Sending out confirmations by email.
- Entering bookings onto the PetStay Booking System.
- Answering the phone and responding to emails.
- Interviewing new carers, making sure you only take on the very best.
- Local marketing, visiting vets, groomers and rescue shelters etc.
- Attend local dog shows and/or perhaps have a stand for the day.
- Keeping your accounts up to date.
- Looking at new ways to reach more potential customers and carers in your area.
- Sending head office pictures and reviews from your customers for your website page or Facebook page.
- If you decide to home board dogs yourself then you would be caring for the dog/s, going for walks, playing and generally making sure they also have a lovely holiday; the dogs fit perfectly into you working from home.
Every day is varied and can be very flexible, but essentially, you will be dealing with dog owners and helping them to find the perfect holiday home for their dog/s.