At PetStay Limited, we take your privacy seriously and this privacy statement explains what personal data or information we collect from you and from people who visit our website and how we use it.
If you have any questions regarding this statement and our privacy practices, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at PetStay, 10 Waterside Business Park, Livingstone Road, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 0EG. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 01482 307684.
Who are we?
PetStay Ltd is a registered company (08136764) our registered office address is PetStay, 10 Waterside Business Park, Livingstone Road, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 0EG. For the purposes of data protection PetStay is a data controller (ZA152163).
What personal data or information do we collect?
The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, IP address and information regarding what pages you access on this website and when.
How do we collect data or information from you?
We collect data or information about you when you use our website, or when you make an enquiry about home dog boarding, enquire about a job opportunity, if you have registered to be sent an email news update, or when you sign up to become a PetStay franchisee.
How is your information used?
We collect your personal data or information to operate our business effectively and provide you with the best home boarding services and franchisee opportunities that PetStay can offer.
We may use your information:
- To administer and invoice you in accordance with your franchisee agreement
- To answer enquiries that you make about becoming a franchisee or carer.
- To keep you informed about our services if you have opted-in to receive these communications.
- To process a job application
- To fulfil our obligations as an employer
- To provide benefits to you as an employee
- To maintain security of our office and IT infrastructure
We believe that all these purposes are justified on the basis of our legitimate interests in running and promoting the Petstay as a Franchise, our contractual requirements to deliver the agreed dog boarding services to you, and our legal obligations, both as a business and responsible employer. If you would like to know more, please read below:
- Customers / Prospective Customers
- Job Applicants
- Our Current and Former Employees