PetStay provide ‘A loving, caring and less stressful alternative to kennels’…
PetStay has been established since 2005 and provides an exclusive home dog boarding service to many satisfied customers and their four legged friends. Carole Davy, the founder of PetStay, started the company in Yorkshire because she did not wish to put her two dogs in a kennel environment, but found there was no other alternative in her local area.
PetStay have grown across the UK and now have 35 franchised local branches nationwide with over 562, home checked, licensed & insured dog carers
We take very seriously the care of each dog that stays with PetStay so we take lots of details first about your dog/s then we can match them perfectly to one of our many loving dog carers. We don’t mix dogs from different households so our service is exclusive to your dog/s.
PetStay is unique, in that it was the first home dog boarding company to be licensed in many areas.
Over the years PetStay has established an excellent reputation for providing a home from home environment for dogs using hand-picked local carers who provide the best possible care for dogs while their owners are away on holiday.
Please go to the “find your local branch” page to find the one nearest to you.
What is Home Dog Boarding?
- Home Dog Boarders since 2005
- Your dog/s stay in our dog carers home
- Dogs from the same household only
- Experienced dog lovers
- Meet your carer before you book
- No obligation meeting
- Kinder and less stressful for your dog
- All routines kept
- Very competitively priced
- Vets recommend PetStay
- Branches UK wide
- Insured, licensed and vetted
Would you like to become one of our dog carers?
- Are you at home during the day?
- Have a very secure garden?
- Love dogs?
- Want to earn a little extra?
- Very flexible and fits into your lifestyle
- Keeps you active and very sociable
- Want to join a professional service
- Then maybe being one of our many loving dog carers would be ideal for you
- Join one of our branches across the UK
Would you like to run your own Pet Franchise?
- Love dogs and want to work for yourself from home?
- Want to provide a professional service?
- Low overheads and high income
- Training programme over 3 days
- Full ongoing support, business development, regional & annual meetings
- 35 local branches nationwide and growing
- Low entry fee & we can provide up to 60% financial assistance through a 3rd party