A loving, caring and less stressful alternative to kennels
PetStay has been established since 2005 and provides an exclusive home dog boarding service to many satisfied customers and their four-legged friends. Carole Davy, the founder of PetStay, started the company in Yorkshire because she did not wish to put her two dogs in a kennel environment, but found there was no other alternative in her local area.
PetStay have grown across the UK and now have 43 franchised local branches nationwide with over 530+ home checked dog carers
We take very seriously the care of each dog that stays with PetStay so we take lots of details first about your dog/s then we can match them perfectly to one of our many loving dog carers. We don’t mix dogs from different households so our service is exclusive to your dog/s.
PetStay is unique, in that it was the first home dog boarding company to be licensed in many areas.
Over the years PetStay has established an excellent reputation for providing a home from home environment for dogs using hand-picked local carers who provide the best possible care for dogs while their owners are away on holiday.
PetStay cared for 8,760 dogs across the UK in 2018!
Please go to the “find your local branch” page to find the one nearest to you.
What is Home Dog Boarding?
- Home Dog Boarders since 2005
- Your dog/s stay in our dog carers home
- Dogs only from the same household
- Exclusive to your dog/s
- Experienced dog lovers
- Meet your carer before you book
- No obligation meeting
- Kinder and less stressful for your dog
- All routines kept
- Very competitively priced
- Vets recommend PetStay
- Branches UK wide
- Licensed, insured and vetted
Would you like to become one of our dog carers?
- Do you love dogs and enjoy walking?
- Are you at home during the day?
- Have a very secure garden?
- Looking for a flexible role that fits around your lifestyle?
- Want to join a 5* top rated pet service?
- Keeps you active and is very sociable
- Enjoy full support from us
- Receive a daily allowance
- Join one of our many branches across the UK
- All of this could be yours by becoming one of our loving dog carers
Would you like to run your own Pet Franchise?
- Love dogs and want to work for yourself from home?
- Want to provide a professional service?
- Low overheads and high income
- Training programme over 3 days
- Full ongoing support, business development, regional & annual meetings
- 43 local branches nationwide and growing
- 5* Award Winners & Finalist in Best Franchise 2017
- Low entry fee & we can provide up to 60% financial assistance through a 3rd party